Submission guidelines and acceptance
Below you will find some information that will help you to prepare your contribution. Please read carefully the abstract guidelines before submitting your abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted no later than December 1, 2020.
Acknowledgement of receipt of the abstract submission will be sent to the corresponding author (the submitter). The submitter/corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors and the presenting author of the status of the submitted abstract.
Please submit your abstract here by December 1, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact the conference secretariat/Meetx.
Phone: +46 (0)31 708 86 90
• Title of presentation: Please choose a brief title (maximum 150 characters (spaces included)) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
• Authors and co-authors details: Full first and family name(s), affiliation details (department, institution/hospital or company etc.), city, state (if relevant), country and email address.
• Abstract: Must be written in English. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Microsoft Word). Please ensure the text (body) of the abstract must not exceed 300 words. The following structure is mandatory: Background, Methods, Results, and Discussion/Conclusions. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the abstract is grammatically correct.
• Key-words: Please indicate 3 keywords for your abstract.
• Preference: Please choose the preferred type of presentation: oral or poster session.
• Thematic Area: Please choose one of the following topics that best describes the content of your abstract and presentation preference.
Next generation Biobanking
Legal and ethical perspectives
Combining registries with biobank samples
Nordic biobanks role in pandemics
Good examples of biobank research
Patient engagement and return of genomic data
Notification of Abstract acceptance
The authors will be notified regarding the abstract acceptance by the end of January 2021. Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their paper at the conference – as either an oral or poster presentation. With acceptance letter, instructions for poster presentation and oral presentation will be provided.
Please note that the Scientific Abstract Committee reserves the right to change submissions for oral presentations to posters, rather than refusing abstracts. The Scientific Abstract Committee reserve also the right to allocate accepted papers into sessions as they see fit in accordance with the overall program objectives.
Terms and Conditions
• Accepted papers will be published online on the conference website and included in the conference program.
• Presenting authors must register by February 15, 2021.
• Failure to register may result in the paper being removed from the conference program.
• The acceptance of abstracts by the Scientific Abstract Committee does not imply any financial assistance or discount.
• Scientific Abstract Committee reserves the right to change submissions for oral presentations to posters, rather than refusing abstracts.
• The Scientific Abstract Committee reserve the right to allocate accepted papers into sessions as they see fit in accordance with the overall program objectives.
• The decision of the Conference organisers is final.